Wanderlust's Reviews > Ink

Ink by Amanda Sun

Jun 13, 2013

liked it

Cover & Title - five out of five, cover love for sure.
Favorite Line - “They tell you you'll forget how it used to be. You'll get used to it, that it's better to move on. They don't realize you can't. You're not the same person anymore.”
Favorite Character - Tomohiro

“How do you win when you're up against yourself?”

I must start with this because i feel it is the most important part of my review. I felt too old for this book. I am almost positive if i was a teen i would of enjoyed the story more & rated it higher.

So, now that has been said, I liked this book & i thought the concept was rather unique. The book contained a lot of things to hold my attention, I was not "hooked" by the story but i enjoyed it.
It was a good teenage urban fantasy style drama, lots of things that at my age i found hard to relate to now, I would recommend it to females under the age of 18.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ink.

June 13, 2013 – Started Reading
June 13, 2013 – Shelved
June 13, 2013 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Cora (new) - rated it 1 star

Cora ☕ Tea Party Princess Oh, this is my next read and I had such high hopes. Sometimes younger YA books get on my nerves (am I too old, too?)

I'll still give it a go, who knows? Be interesting to see if many opinions differ with this one.

Wanderlust Cora Linn wrote: "Oh, this is my next read and I had such high hopes. Sometimes younger YA books get on my nerves (am I too old, too?)

Yeah Katie was just so immature in my opinion, it grated on my nerves a lot. Hope you enjoy, i look forward to your review :)