Treekkee's Reviews > Midnight Sun, Inc.

Midnight Sun, Inc. by Debbie Vaughan

I loved this story. I read vampire and shifter books several years ago but, it got to be the same old stuff. I went on to murder mysteries, and love stories.

This is different. It is a love story, a vampire story and something else. It brings to question "Who was the first vampire. Where did he/she come from?" There are layers upon layers. All is not as it seems.

I loved the idea of a tanning salon for vampires. Of course! That is so logical. Why has no one thought of it before. Vampires need some sun too, even if it is artificial. There is nothing worse than a depressed vampire.

I loved Tom, the cowboy, vampire, millionaire, businessman and Raf his gay sidekick. Along the way, in this adventure, you meet some witches, shifters and other strange beings.

Connie, the heroine, has a sense of humor that really appeals to me. She has read about vampires most of her life. So when an opening becomes available at Midnight Sun, Inc. she decides to apply. Connie has a troubled past that gradually becomes clearer as the story progresses. She also has a paraplegic dachshund, Willie, who travels in a sling type cart. He thinks he is a pit bull and he is afraid of nothing, including vampires or trouble makers.

There is sex but it is not over the top, graphic. I believe it is classified as sensual. That would be right on, in my opinion.

This ARC was sent to me for an honest review. Well, here it is. It is well written with very few, if any, errors. I really enjoyed the story of Connie, Tom, Raf and Willie. I hope you do too. There is a small question that is left up to your imagination or a future book I hope.

Oh yes, there is a happy ending, for me, that is a must.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Sun, Inc..

Started Reading