Patrycja's Reviews > A Little Too Far

A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers

bookshelves: 2013, reviewed

Amazingly wild and insanely bittersweet ride with addictive storyline and sweeping of feet romance, A Little Too Far is definitely a novel that has to be read.

It’s heartbreaking and mesmerizing in entirely new way, it made my heart race, my eyes teary and my girlie parts tingling. This is a story beyond every romance I’ve read – it’s captivating, beautiful journey of discovering what love really means and that in love there’s never too far. Yes, you can keep your toes on the invisible border and it’ll probably bite you in the ass, but there’s still hope for true feelings to blosom.

A Little Too Far is stunning journey of Lexi Banks’ self-discovery. She finds herself in entirely new place where her feelings start to be overwhelming and that’s when she starts to go a little too far. She has feelings for her stepbrother Trent who’s also her best friend since they have been fifteen. Trent has dark vibe of captured in reality musician. He’s sexy, strong and has a bike, which muliplies his sexiness. His your wet dream come true.

Two nights before Lexi goes Rome on her student exchange things between her and Trent get really intense and before they know it, Lexi’s the best orgasm of her life.
Their moment of passion is mind-blowing and sensual, something Lexi has never experienced, but after few moments there’s also overwhelming guilt and shame.

With mixed feelings and breaking heart, Lexi goes to Italy, where she meets wonderful, caring man who’s also about to become a priest. Alessandro is handsome, inteligent and has golden heart.

Is Lexi about to make another step that takes her too far?

In this beautiful and sensual love triangle of forbidden feelings, Lexi fights for her heart and redemption.

First thing first, I have confess I opened book on the last chapter to see if Lexi will be with Trent or Alessandro. I couldn’t stop myslef, I just had to see! After that I could start reading. And Wow! Some things are still slowly sinking into my mind. This novel breaks molds, shatters hearts and make you breathless. .If you want to be mesmerized, captured and enchanted, A Little Too Far is a novel that certainly would make you so!

From the start that’s like fireworks to explosive end, A Little Too Far is an unputdownable read filled with beauty, joy, sorrow, passion and love. It hooked me in from the first chapter and made me think about this story long after I read the last page.

** ARC copy provided by Edelweiss in exchange for honest review**

More reviews on Smokin' Hot Book Blog and my Facebook Page

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Little Too Far.

June 11, 2013 – Shelved
June 11, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 15, 2013 – Started Reading
August 15, 2013 –
0.0% "*ARC provided by Edelweiss in exchange for honest review**\n \n I can't believe I got approved, after all the fuckery with Netgalley, Edelweiss made me swoon. So Netgalley can kiss my..."
August 16, 2013 –
64.0% "Oh my... This book is over the top crazy, but I still luv it."
August 16, 2013 –
100.0% "Luv it. Review to come."
August 17, 2013 – Finished Reading
November 16, 2014 – Shelved as: 2013
November 16, 2014 – Shelved as: reviewed

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)

Patrycja Bibliophilia {Søren & Kingsley Forever} wrote: "Awesome review, is it September yet 'cos I sooooo wanna read this *bounces* ....."

Thank you. It's only few weeks ;)

message 2: by Baba (new)

Baba  As always great review, P.! :)

Patrycja Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "As always great review, P.! :)"

Thank you, Baba.

* Meli Mel * Wonderful review, Patrycja! :))

Patrycja Thank you Meli

message 6: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • FANTASTIC review as alwaaaaaaaays!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review Patrycja! <3

Patrycja Lisa Jayne wrote: "FANTASTIC review as alwaaaaaaaays!!!!"

Thank you, Lisa.

Patrycja Ana Rita wrote: "Great review Patrycja! <3"

Thank you, Ana Rita.

Blacky *Romance Addict* Fab review Patrycja!

Patrycja Blacky *Romance Addict* wrote: "Fab review Patrycja!"

Thank you!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Awesome review Sweetie❤

Katya2007 Is there a cliffy? Wonderful review - thank you!!

Paula Woot! I'm starting this today! :)

Patrycja Katya2007 wrote: "Is there a cliffy? Wonderful review - thank you!!"

Nope, there is HEA. Every book in this series is about different character.

Patrycja Paula (Romantic Book Affairs Blogspot) wrote: "Woot! I'm starting this today! :)"

I hope you'll have fun!

Patrycja Deanna ❤Pink Lady❤ wrote: "Awesome review Sweetie❤"

Thank you.

message 18: by Lucia (new)

Lucia Love your review Patrycja! Shame I am not fond of love triangles...

Patrycja Lucia wrote: "Love your review Patrycja! Shame I am not fond of love triangles..."

Thank you. I also am not fond of love triangles but I think is not really one. From the beginning you know what main character Lexi feels and it's obvious. The other man is a just a friend. It doesn't involve cheating or something like this.

message 20: by Lia (new)

Lia So who does she end up with? Please tell me!

Patrycja Lia wrote: "So who does she end up with? Please tell me!"
Here is the biggest SPOILER. You are warned. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW (view spoiler)

message 22: by Lia (new)

Lia AAAH. Thank you! Now I want to read it! :D

Patrycja Lia wrote: "AAAH. Thank you! Now I want to read it! :D"

hahaha, I'm glad I could help ;)This book is awesome.

message 24: by Rica (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rica Great review!

Patrycja Rica wrote: "Great review!"

Thank you, Rica.

Debra FABULOUS review! :-)

Patrycja Debra wrote: "FABULOUS review! :-)"

message 28: by Daisy (new) - added it

Daisy ♥ Not a flower Great review! :))

Patrycja Daisy wrote: "Great review! :))"

Thanks, Daisy.

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Amazing review, hon

Patrycja Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Amazing review, hon"

Thank you, Lkay.

Jess (the cozy reader) Great review Patrycja! This one looks good.

Patrycja Jessie wrote: "Great review Patrycja! This one looks good."

Lisa wrote: "Great review!"

Thank you Lisa and Jessie.

Jennifer Please tell me this is HEA...

Patrycja Jennifer wrote: "Please tell me this is HEA..."

Yes, there is. Lexi will chose the man she truly love and they'll be together.

Patrycja Jennifer wrote: "Please tell me this is HEA..."

Yes, there is. Lexi will chose the man she truly love and they'll be together.

Jennifer Thank you! :)))

message 38: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Fab review!