Heather's Reviews > Beastly

2098381
Jul 16, 2009

it was ok
bookshelves: 2009

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beastly.

July 16, 2009 – Shelved
Started Reading
September 26, 2009 – Finished Reading
September 28, 2009 – Shelved as: 2009

Tatiana I say don't bother with this one

Heather Really? Have you read it?

Krista (I remember you, Min) (Critical) It's not amazing, but I think it's worth reading...I really liked it.

Heather Thanks Krista. I think I'm going to give it a try.

message 5: by Hannah (last edited Jan 22, 2010 07:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hannah I see you and Heather both read this one.

A Hanneybean recommendation. So far, it's ok. Easy reading and a pretty neat premise. Kyle is certainly a horse's ass right now, but the witch has just turned him, so I'm looking forward to some comuppence.

Heather I helps to visualize Alex Pettyfer. He is playing the beast in the upcoming movie :)

message 7: by Hannah (last edited Jan 22, 2010 08:01AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hannah Heather wrote: "I helps to visualize Alex Pettyfer. He is playing the beast in the upcoming movie :)"

ehem....WHY do you think Hanneybean picked it up in the first place?? - lol!! She can't wait for the movie!!

Heather Me either! I'm going to be with all the teenie boppers, screaming like and Alex fangurl. Do you think he will go for red-heads?

message 9: by Hannah (last edited Jan 22, 2010 08:11AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hannah Heather wrote: "Do you think he will go for red-heads? "

LOL! I hope for your sake he does.
What a cute couple you guys would be :)

The bigger question is does he like dogs? I wouldn't trade little Milton for all the Alexs' of the world!!

Heather Oh no, as much as I love me some Alex, I could never sacrafice my child, even if he is covered in fur :)

Hannah Heather wrote: "Oh no, as much as I love me some Alex, I could never sacrafice my child, even if he is covered in fur :)"

Hey you - you've got a pic! I love it, love it, love it!!

Heather I did. I didn't like being brown and beige and anonymous, lol.

Thanks, my conk looks fairly small in that one, :)

Hannah Heather wrote: "I did. I didn't like being brown and beige and anonymous, lol.

Thanks, my conk looks fairly small in that one, :)"

Shush up about the conk - it's not big. Nope.
Love the hair style and the color. Really chic.

Heather Thank you. I change it from time to time, but I always go back to red. I think it just might be my favorite.