Shannon The Show Stopper 's Reviews > One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss

16205457

bookshelves: childrens

This is one of my favorites!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

Finished Reading
June 8, 2013 – Shelved
June 8, 2013 – Shelved as: childrens

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Donna's ★☆ Dirty Little Secrets ☆★ Shannon, thanks for reminding me of a book I loved!

Shannon The Show Stopper Donna's ★☆ Dirty Little Secrets ☆★ wrote: "Shannon, thanks for reminding me of a book I loved!"

I still have a copy that is 30+ years old that I read when I was little :) I was also a big fan of the Barastain Bears! LOL!

message 3: by Duchess Nicole (new)

Duchess Nicole I've been trying to add and review some of my girl's favorite children's books and have gotten some amazing recommendations. Isn't your daughter pretty little?

Shannon The Show Stopper Duchess Nicole wrote: "I've been trying to add and review some of my girl's favorite children's books and have gotten some amazing recommendations. Isn't your daughter pretty little?"

Yeah, she just turned two! I'll have to check them out. That's a great idea :) Carter Jo has a lot of books. For her first birthday I did a 'Reading is Fun' theme and ask everyone to bring a copy of their favorite children's book for the birthday girl!

message 5: by Duchess Nicole (new)

Duchess Nicole What a great idea! I'll tell you, I've been pushing books at my kids FOREVER!!! And it really does pay off. My oldest is ten and I'll go to check on them late at night and she's still up reading...takes after her Mama. I'm so proud! *sniff, sniff*

Some of my faves:
Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Of course, anything by Dr. Seuss is awesome

Shannon The Show Stopper I haven't heard of the giving tree. I'll have to get a copy! Thanks :)