Simon's Reviews > Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books

Let's Get Visible by David Gaughran

David Gaughran's "Let's Get Digital" was the Bible for many of us who self-published our novels, and I am one of many who owe this author a debt of gratitude. Is the follow-up, "Let's Get Visible", as good? Well, no, but it's clearly written and worth reading for the tips it has on digital book promotion that can only help those of us still struggling to get the word(s) out. As sequels go this may not be Godfather II, but it's not Legally Blonde II either.
Gaughran goes in detail into how the Amazon sales ranking works (just sales - reviews, free downloads and price don't make a difference), as well as how Amazon creates its recommendations, popularity lists, top-rated charts and category best sellers. This is all valuable information for the self-published author, even if some of it you probably worked out for yourself. "Let's Get Visible" also discusses the now diminished power to boost sales through free download offers, and explains promotions, advertising, KDP Select and other relevant issues and tools. It's a comprehensive guide to all that the self-published author needs to know.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Let's Get Visible.

Started Reading