Cindy's Reviews > Fallen Too Far

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines

7720957
F**CK !! DANG IT I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE....

description

Playlist : Baby Don't Cry - EXO, She's Gone- Steel Heart, Sweet Home Alabama, Goo Goo Dolls - Íris, Paramore - The Only Exception

“Blaire, I’m not a romantic guy. I don’t kiss and cuddle. It’s all about the sex for me. You deserve someone who kisses and cuddles. Not me. I just fuck, baby. You aren’t meant for someone like me. I’ve never denied myself something I want. But you’re too sweet. This time I have to tell myself no.”

Motherless, Jobless, Hopeless, Moneyless, Homeless Nineteen years old Blaire need a place to stay. Her father is the only family she have left.

MEET

Badass,Fucking handsome, Sexy as hell, gorgeous, delicious,and rich!. Twenty-four year old Rush Finlay is the only child of the famous drummer for Slacker Demon.

description

STEP SISTER/BROTHER ROMANCE BEGINS ....

description

“I’m not designer. Get that through your head. I can’t touch you. I want to so damn bad it hurts like a motherfucker but I can’t. I won’t mess you up. You’re… you’re perfect and untouched. And in the end you would never forgive me.”
“What if I want you to touch me? Maybe I’m not so untouched. Maybe I’m already tainted.”

description

“No sweet Blaire, you are definitely not a baby. I’m twenty-four and jaded. My life hasn’t been normal and because of it I have some serious screwed up shit. I’ve told you there are things you don’t know. Allowing myself to touch you would be wrong.”
“I think you underestimate yourself. What I see in you is special.”
“You don’t see the real me. You don’t know what all I’ve done.”

“You want to dance?”
“Yes, I do. But I need a shot of courage first and I need someone to ask me to dance.”
“I thought I just asked,” he replied.
“You think that’s a good idea?”
“Probably not.”

description

I needed to find someone else to focus on. Someone that wasn’t Rush. Someone that was available. It was the only way I was going to keep from falling too far. Rush was dangerous to my heart. If we were going to be friends then I needed to find someone else to focus my attention on. And fast.

description

We’re friends. I’ll talk and I won’t leave. Just please, stay in here with me.

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen Too Far.

May 27, 2013 –
page 24
June 5, 2013 – Started Reading
June 5, 2013 – Shelved
June 5, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
page 1
0.33% "If she had somewhere to live, she wouldn't be there"
page 51
17.0% "“Fuck!”\n “I’ve been wanting to taste this sweet plump lip since you walked into my living room,”"
page 63
21.0% "“I’ve been with a lot of girls, Blaire. Trust me, I’ve never met one as fucking perfect as you. The innocence in your eyes screams at me. I want to peel every inch of your clothing off and bury myself inside you but I can’t. You saw me tonight. I’m a screwed up sick bastard. I can’t touch you.”"
page 99
33.0% "“I don’t like seeing you touch other women. And when other men grope my ass I hate it. I want it to be you touching me there. Wanting to touch me there. But you don’t and I have to deal with it. Now, let me go!”"
page 121
40.33% "Dang... Bitch Alert!! Nan ... Who are you ??"
page 159