Donna ~'s Reviews > Unafraid

Unafraid by Melody Grace

bookshelves: must-read

I was eagerly awaiting the release of UNAFRAID and Melody Grace did not disappoint. Just to clarify so no one is disappointed, Emerson Ray only makes a small appearance in the book. However that being said HOLY HELL hello Hunter Covington!

This story was the story of Brittany Ray. The girl who has been left behind so many times that she doesn't feel worthy of anyone's love. But 3 years ago she was the one who walked away from him and he has haunted her everyday since .

Hunter is from a well to do family that spent summers in the small town of Beachwood Bay but his return is for more than fixing up his Grandfather's old ranch. Hunter is a man on a mission to claim what walked away from him....Brit.

Let the swooning begin....Hunter had such determination in breaking down Brit's walls. He was compassionate and more than willing to give Brit an opportunity to fill her dream of becoming a designer. But Brit has fire and determination of her own and she fights him at every turn.

The chemistry between the characters was definitely HOT! Their game of cat and mouse only intensified their need for one another. One scene definitely speaks volumes....who knew a barn could be so........sexy!

While family obligations and guilt lie heavily on Hunter's conscience, Brit is left to fend for herself . Until she has had enough and decides it's time to lay all of her cards on the table. I can honestly tell you I was reduced to tears thinking that a happy ending was not in the cards for Brit. But Melody Grace proved me wrong and left me with a smile on my face.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unafraid.

June 4, 2013 – Shelved