Celise Winters's Reviews > Earth

Earth by Shauna Granger

bookshelves: favorites, for-review, ebooks

Click here to read my full review!

I'm so sorry everyone about my extremely long leave of absence. But, it is summer now, and I'm back, hopefully for the long run this time. As is to be expected, I have not been reading in quite a while. But the first book that I picked up is Earth. I definitely do not regret it!

I've always been a fan of mostly any book having to do with the dealing of elements. There are many people that say that it is overused. But, I keep reading these types of books, to find the diamonds among rocks. And Earth is a diamond.

Earth follows the story of Shayna, or Tess (her element name), Steven (Drake), and Jodi (Fae). I loved all of these characters, especially Steven. He reminds me of one of my friends. He's quirky, funny, and fun, and was probably my favorite character in the book.

On the other hand, Shayna, the main character, I had a few problems with. She was a bit too bossy, although considering she is the strongest out of all three of them, it's reasonable, she could treat Steven and Jodi more equally. Hopefully, as the series progresses, she won't let her powers go to her head.

You're probably what their powers are. Well, as I stated before, there powers have to do with the elements. Steven is fire, Jodi air, and as you can probably guess from the title of the book, Shayna is earth. But, there is something more to Shayna, so just your eyes on her while reading. In a way, they are witches, except for Steven, who I guess you could a warlock, but's he pretty much counts as a girl. ;)

I think I have said enough about Earth. I just think you guys should go read it. It's definitely a memorable book, and I can guarantee you will enjoy it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Earth.

Started Reading