Rob Robideau's Reviews > Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind

Manage Your Day-to-Day by Jocelyn K. Glei

liked it

Lot's of motivation, but not much new

I have to admit that I found this book more entertaining than enlightening. It was interesting to hear the perspectives of the different contributors on inspiration and work, but I can't say that there were any new gems that will change my life. Reinforcement of things already known? Yes. New explanations? Yes. Motivation? Yes.

There is definitely good information, but for me, having already read books written by a number of the contributors, there wasn't much new.

If you haven't already read books written by the contributors, you might have a completely different and mind-blowing experience. This could be considered a "cliff notes" or "best of" compilation from some very bright minds.

This book certainly contains a lot of good information, but because I'm a tad jaded, it was a "meh" experience.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Manage Your Day-to-Day.

Started Reading