Beverly Diehl's Reviews > The Ruth Valley Missing

The Ruth Valley Missing by Amber  West

5641908

bookshelves: romance, mystery

If you are a mystery fan (I'm not, really) you will probably enjoy this a lot. A real page turner that moves fast and repeatedly puts the heroine in danger.

Jameson is a very likable character - loved her voice - but there was not enough background given as to WHY she would basically throw a dart at the map and end up in Ruth Valley. Did she have a history of impulse relocations? I was not sure given her close relationship with the doctor at the hospital if she was really a volunteer, or a mental patient. Her family background could/should have given her more impetus, and while her father gets dragged into it, then he simply isn't a factor any longer. That's a loose end that should have been tied up.

Father Mike was the best kind of creepy priest, and kudos for leaving me hanging till the last minute discovering who (some) of the bad guys were. Some of it seemed obvious, and I figured out why we didn't want any of the barbecue early on.

I'm still not sold on the mystery genre, but I enjoyed this anyway.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ruth Valley Missing.

Started Reading