Katrina's Reviews > Immortals

Immortals by Ednah Walters

May 26, 2013

Read 2 times. Last read May 27, 2013.

Norse Mythology - Hotty Immortal, kick arse female lead. Great storyline.

Along with page-turning suspense, UNPREDICTABLE plot, mega hotness ** (TEAM TORIN*) and Norse mythology Ednah Walters has given us a fantastic continuous on with this second instalment. .

The storyline is filled with twists and turns, romance and giggles and I fell in love with all the characters a little more with each page turn. The story runs at a great pace, keeping the reader hooked till that very last page has been turned. There is never a dull moment, if we aren’t being swooned by Torin - we certainly are given much to look forward to in book two.

With each instalment Ednah leaves us wanting more. Immortals is
Filled with action, evil, adventure, mystery, and an even a little sparkly flare of romance that all we readers love to enjoy. ((Id enjoy a smooch or two off Torin)) grins!

Now don’t get me started on Torin - Immortal Hotty - rides a motorbike- gets your motor runnin -- phew - me so love his character.

But I did enjoy seeing a little more of Eric in this story. I enjoyed the getting to know each other again stage but it seems that love always finds a way. ((Sigh))

We have a Kick arse female lead - she is no whiney - poor me oh my kind of girl. She has spunk and we certainly see a strong side of her character in this story. This I enjoy much so in a story.

Immortals - is a truly unique story filled with an abundance of goodness and goodies = Ednah brings this fantastic and imaginative story to life at every page. Including all emotions and vivid descriptions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortals.

May 26, 2013 – Shelved
Started Reading
May 27, 2013 – Finished Reading
November 27, 2013 – Shelved (Other Paperback Edition)
Started Reading (Other Paperback Edition)
November 28, 2013 – Finished Reading (Other Paperback Edition)

Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers) Just recieved my copy for review. I'll be starting it next squeeee. ;-)