Booksy's Reviews > Sacrificed in Shadow

10120097

bookshelves: kindle-books, arcs, owned
Recommended to Booksy by: S.M. Reine

omg i loved this book!!
i am so glad that S.M.Reine recommended me to read it for her and my family was proud lol :)

anyhow not much to say because these story was epic !!!
i have read the 1st book of the seasons of the moon series and really loved it xo
i also own the 2nd book and the 1st to the Cain chronicles and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to the descent series :)

i am often known to obsessively read things in order however i made an exception for S.M.Reine as i couldn't wait to read sacrificed in shadow :) i think it is important to know that after reading this i am more encouraged then ever to buy and read the rest of the 'seasons of the moon' 'Cain chronicles' and 'the descent' series just so i can get even more of the background story to the Ascension series !!

ALL IN ALL ITS AN EPIC MUST READ... AND IF U DON'T THEN ITS AN EPIC FAIL but I understand that awesome Werewolf, Witch and Demon fights plus great & perfectly sized romance isn't everyone's cuppa tea ;p

once again id like to thank S.M.Reine for the awesome opportunity to read this story and for writing it of course... hope u like the review :) 100% true (from my perspective anyway)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacrificed in Shadow.

May 25, 2013 – Shelved
May 25, 2013 – Shelved as: want-to-read-need-to-buy
July 22, 2013 – Started Reading
July 22, 2013 –
0.0% "on chapter 9 already ... had to pry the kindle from my own hands cuz its now 23:11 UK time n I really gotta sleep .... but I really wanna read .... arrrr mega dilemma !!!!! :/" (Paperback Edition)
July 26, 2013 – Finished Reading