Danica's Reviews > Talon

Talon by Julie Kagawa

20297841

bookshelves: to-read, maybe

Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight. Please don't be a Firelight.
Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talon.

May 25, 2013 – Shelved
May 25, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 18, 2014 – Shelved as: maybe

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Ann (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ann Ooooh I have the same fear after reading what the book is about :O

message 2: by Danica (new) - added it

Danica Ann wrote: "Ooooh I have the same fear after reading what the book is about :O"

Let us hope it won't be what we think it will. ლ(ಥnಥლ)

Ireland Reed I doubt that this will be another Firelight. Granted that series wasn't bad until the last book. Julie Kagawa has already set the bar so high for herself on The Iron Fey, then set it even higher with Blood of Eden; Talon is going to be really good or ruin all other books for me til I die (most likely the latter).

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, it sounds exactly the same!!

message 5: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Donahue Those books could have been so great if it wasn't for the ending. :P

message 6: by Laura (new) - added it

message 7: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria Falzo I thought it sounded exactly like Firelight when I read the description...there doesn't seem to be any difference

message 8: by Danica (new) - added it

Danica Victoria wrote: "I thought it sounded exactly like Firelight when I read the description...there doesn't seem to be any difference"

Have you read the chapter sample? *tear rolls down silently*

Rachel Agreed! Sounds very similar!

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel I hope it wont be like such story. I hope it ended up like something new and something interesting that could be separate it with other books.

Akansha Gupta Firelight was actually better than this...

message 12: by Danica (new) - added it

Danica Akansha wrote: "Firelight was actually better than this..."
Wow... That's pretty amusing. I don't really want to read this book now. ono

Kassie There were similarities for sure and yeah I think firelight was actually better... :so
Disappointed

Jorisla Talon wasn't a great book.

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Brinza Yea this book sounded EXACTLY like Firelight

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Brinza and Firelight was better

message 17: by Maja (new)

Maja  - BibliophiliaDK ✨ First thing I thought when reading the summary too... so what's the verdict? Is it like Firelight??

message 18: by Danica (new) - added it

Danica Maja wrote: "First thing I thought when reading the summary too... so what's the verdict? Is it like Firelight??"

Haven't read it, and don't really want to.

message 19: by Mare (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mare It was OK but i liked Firelight more actually.

ThousandCranes I sort of prefer firelight, could see so many similarities