Kandy Scaramuzzo's Reviews > SEER

SEER by Patrick O'Scheen

This story has everything!
O'Scheen has done it again. This book is a labyrinth of gypsies, dragons, heroes, and lesser dragons. It is once again a duo story going on at the same time. I have finally gotten used to this format and can follow it. The author makes it easy to follow.
The real life story is filled with intrigue and some pretty disgusting villains chasing the main character. I feel quite sorry for the main character Xavier. The ending of the book dealing with him has quite a twist. One that I never saw coming.
The mystical land of dragons, heroes and lesser dragons will keep you involved to the end. You will find yourself all entangled and lost in the tale. The travels of the knight and the wizard are all engulfing. ( The knight has a cool horse!) Did I mention demons? They are also in this story.
Like I said, this story has everything and will sweep you off your feet into a land of two tales. There is never a dull moment or a let down anywhere in this story. The characters are so well developed you will know them all so well that you will miss them when the book ends.
An awesome book that you will have difficulty putting down. You will find yourself wanting to fly away with the dragons, or ride away with the knight.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SEER.

Finished Reading
May 25, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
May 25, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine Gordon Thanks for the heads-up on what promises to be an exciting different adventure now on my TBR list.