Amy | Foxy Blogs's Reviews > Kiss This

Kiss This by Hadley Quinn

bookshelves: 2013-books-i-ve-read, buddy-reads, may-2013, oregon
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Jenn

*4.5 awwww stars*

Camryn 'Kiss This' Jacobs is a girl who has a lot of wit and sass. She has promised herself she won't kiss another man unless she was in love with him.

description

Teague has lived a life full of family drama. Because of all the family drama he has chosen to keep his life very private.

description

SERIES:
Kiss This (The McCallans, #1) by Hadley Quinn Tame This (The McCallans, #2) by Hadley Quinn
No cliffhanger. Spinoff

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss This.

May 24, 2013 – Started Reading
May 24, 2013 – Shelved
May 24, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
May 24, 2013 –
1.0% "Yay!!! The prologue mentions Lincoln City, Oregon. So, it must be good.\n \n description"
May 25, 2013 –
44.0% ""Hey fatty!"\n "Did you just call me fatty? Listen here, fuc*er-"\n \n \n description"
May 26, 2013 –
May 26, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013-books-i-ve-read
May 26, 2013 – Shelved as: buddy-reads
May 26, 2013 – Shelved as: may-2013
May 26, 2013 – Finished Reading
July 18, 2013 – Shelved as: oregon

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

Jenn Tillamook is mentioned in here too. :) I loved that it was Cali and Oregon as I'm from Cali but, as you know, live in Oregon.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Mentioning Tillamook makes we want to go visit the factory and sample stuff. :).

Amy | Foxy Blogs Hee Hee. Also I figured this status would catch your eye. :)

Jenn Okay... now I want to go to the factory. We go camping at Bar View Jetty in August with friends and on the way home usually everyone stops at the factory. I think I'm stopping in this time. lol

Amy | Foxy Blogs FYI. (Don't look KC until after you figure out his job) (view spoiler)

Jenn LOL!!! (view spoiler)

Amy | Foxy Blogs I liked the mystery accept too (view spoiler)

Jenn Lmao! That's awesome. I like your description of his job ;)

Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister I love your 'awww' stars! Perfect:)

Amy | Foxy Blogs LOL!!Thanks! I stole that from the book. When I saw the "awww" in the book...I thought that needs to go with the stars.

Renee Love that pic foxy! So cute! I'm reading this book at the moment too..

Amy | Foxy Blogs Thanks, I stole that picture of you and Mr. Carmichael as you two have been vacationing on the beach. Didn't want to get you introuble so I just took it of your feet. ;)

Renee Lmao!!! Phew * wipes forehead* Good thinking.. I would have been busted.. Big time!

message 14: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn I just saw you had the second book linked. YAY! Glad you put that there as I that's how I saw it and I could add it to my reading shelf. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs I'm excited to see the cover of the 2nd book. ;)

message 16: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn So am I. I wonder how much longer we have before we see it. I also wonder if we will get a hunky Jay on the cover. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs oooooh!!! that would be awesome!