Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Angels' Blood

Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

bookshelves: 5-stars, favorites, fav-urban-fantasy, fav-vampire-books, fav-angel-books
Read 2 times. Last read October 13, 2017 to October 14, 2017.

Audio Oct. 2017: Narrator Justine Eyre did a fabulous job. I really enjoyed the audio version of Angels' Blood. It was powerful and moving. I got more out of the audio then reading the book. I picked up things that I missed and got more out of Elena and Raphael's relationship as well as the friendship Raphael has with his Seven. I'm going out to get the next in audio. I recommend this series in audio and/or reading. Really it was wonderful!

~ 4.5 Angels’ Blood Stars ~

Angels’ Blood is book one in the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh.

Lots of my blogger friends have been telling me for years now to pick up the Guild Hunter series, especially since I enjoy Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changling. I am so glad I picked up this book.

WOW. LOVED every page. I devoured Angels’ Blood from beginning to end. I was glued to the pages.

Vampires, Angels, Hunters and they are not what we have come to think of in the normal sense or what we are use to their roles being. Angel’s aren’t the good guys nor are they bad, same with the Vampier’s and well the Hunter’s don’t hunt to kill. It was quite a unique world set up.

Elena Deveraux is capable of handling herself well, is smart, tough and a little snarky. She is one tough warrior. I always enjoy reading about strong woman who can hold their own. Especially against strong male characters. Raphael, Archangel and one character I just don’t know how to describe. One minute I’m in awe, the next I’m pissed, and then frighten. He’s a force to be reckoned with. Singh does a great job keeping a balance between Elena and Raphael, that you can identify with both.

I’m so glad I picked up this series. I’m devouring the books one after the other and can’t get enough. It’s fast paced and action packed. Intruding the reader to a wide variety of new characters as well as our leads taking us on an emotional journey. Their is just so much to love and enjoy in the Guild Hunters series.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Blood.

May 23, 2013 – Shelved
March 15, 2016 – Shelved as: fav-angel-books
March 15, 2016 – Finished Reading
October 13, 2017 – Started Reading
October 14, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Great review!!

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Great review!!"

Thank you ^_^!