Stacey's Reviews > Stripped

Stripped by H.M. Ward

***An ARC was provided in return for a fair and honest review***

I am so excited to be back immersed within the tragic Ferro family. A family that teaches you that money can't buy you everything, including life and class. We adore Peter, and we lust after Sean but now we get to know Jonathan, the youngest and most troublesome Ferro.

Jon doesn't seem to be able to keep himself out of trouble, constantly acting on instinct instead of thought, he is quick to get himself into a new situation. But his mom is at the end of her rope and orders him to spend the summer with his uncle. While serving his banishment, he meets Cassie and almost instantly, the charming playboy is knocked on his ass. Cassie knows her mind and knows what she wants. She wants the first man she kisses to be the man to be the man she marries, and she doesn't intend to have sex until her wedding night. This concept is so far out of Jon's ability to understand that he begins to get to know her in order to try and understand. They spent their summer together, getting to know each other until something happens and their friendship turns bad.

So imagine his surprise when hosting Peter's bachelor party 3 years later, Cassie is one of the strippers.

I love being in the Ferro family. It's definitely a family I have no interest in being a part of but watching their drama unfold is a blast. These men are wicked and sexy, and Jon definitely lives up to those expectations but I also feel the need to hold him in my arms and cuddle him. I think out of all the brothers, I feel the worst for him. If only someone would believe in him.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stripped.

May 22, 2013 – Shelved
May 22, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 26, 2013 – Started Reading
September 2, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i have read damaged 1 and 2 and the arrangement up to 6 (waiting for the series to end before I continue) will that make a difference when reading this?

Stacey no it won't. you'll be fine