Clare dooley's Reviews > Mercy, A Gargoyle Story

Mercy, A Gargoyle Story by Misty Paquette / Misty Prov...

I LOVED THIS BOOK!! I was kindly given a copy to include in a feature I'm doing on my blog http://www.mouseheadandtales@weebly.com that are all books given to me to read,review and some of these amazing authors even donated e-copies of their books for blog followers to win!!
I am going to write a review worthy of the beauty in this story,the writing itself was stunning, the book cover,alluring. I would recommend if you haven't read this book yet to RUN to your closet computer and buy it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, if you're lucky enough to still have an actual bookstore near you, (a mom and pop store preferably, my heart is in those stores).
Regardless of how read about Madeline,her brilliantly written emotional tale that so many can relate to.
This book surpassed my expectations and left me immediately wanting to read EVERYTHING Misty Provencher has written. A 5$ $ $ $ $ $ review on my blog means" I would grab this book before fleeing my burning home. This book will get the review and accolades it deserves, & will be featured in a special way for the goodreads authors feature.
I loved this book and want to personally thank Misty Provencher for sharing this book with me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mercy, A Gargoyle Story.

May 20, 2013 – Shelved
May 20, 2013 – Shelved as: looks-good-what-the-eff
June 5, 2013 – Started Reading
June 5, 2013 – Shelved as: generously-given-to-me-by-author-pu
June 5, 2013 –
10.0% "Omg! The writing is like poetry! I find myself highlighting so many things. It's an amazing read & I'm only 10% in!"
June 10, 2013 –
28.0% "I can't believe I didn't hear about this book as soon as it came out! It's awesome"
June 15, 2013 –