SueBee★bring me an alpha!★'s Reviews > Eversea

Eversea by Natasha Boyd

photo free neon Gr4 by sb_zpsarbuybaa.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (7/7/2016)

Book 1 of 2.5. Series complete.

BLURB:
An orphaned, small-town, southern girl, held hostage by responsibility and self-doubt.

A Hollywood A-list mega-star, on the run from his latest scandal and with everything to lose.

A chance encounter that leads to an unlikely arrangement and epic love affair that will change them both forever.

When his co-star and real-life girlfriend is caught cheating on him with her new director, A-list hottie, Jack Eversea, finds himself in sleepy Butler Cove, South Carolina. Jack hopes the sultry southern heat in this tiny coastal Lowcountry town will hide him not only from the tabloids and his cheating girlfriend, but his increasingly vapid life and the people who run it. He doesn’t count on meeting Keri Ann Butler.

Keri Ann has relied on herself so long, dealing with her family’s death and the responsibilities of keeping up her family's historic mansion, that boys and certainly the meager offering of eligible boys in Butler Cove, have never figured into her equation. But fate has other plans. Suddenly face to face with the man who played the movie role of her favorite fictional character, Jack has Keri Ann yearning for everything she has previously avoided ... and Jack must decide whether this funny, sassy girl is worth changing his life for, before his mistakes catch up to him.

FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Eversea-Butler...

FREEBIES are often good for MORE than one day, I have gathered all my FREEBIES on a special shelf: Kindle-freebies (currently over 500 books)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eversea.

May 20, 2013 – Shelved as: next-2012
December 3, 2013 – Shelved as: series-wait-on-last-book
December 3, 2013 – Shelved as: series-check-on-sequel
July 7, 2016 – Shelved as: kindle-freebie
July 7, 2016 – Shelved as: own-but-not-read

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

A. Bookzilla. not a standalone :( and it ends on a cliffy

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Thanks for the heads-up Arijana!!!!!

message 3: by Christen (new) - added it

Christen Oh my gosh! I saw your kindle freebie shelf and nearly swooned. This going to take me days to go through! Good thing I have the summer off! TY : )

message 4: by Myla (new)

Myla Thanks Sue :D

message 5: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Jul 07, 2016 10:14PM) (new) - added it

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Christen wrote: "Oh my gosh! I saw your kindle freebie shelf and nearly swooned. This going to take me days to go through! Good thing I have the summer off! TY : )"

LMAO! I know and also there is a promo-shelf where I stick books I read and know are on sale for a very limited time and those I try to remove whereas the free ones I keep marked as I got a free copy.
Enjoy my dear! xo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Myla wrote: "Thanks Sue :D"

Enjoy my dear! xox

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ JESSICA wrote: "

Hehe, happy reading daahling! xoo

Spanxmcb (Yovanka)  I enjoyed this. I hope you like it!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Spanxmcb (Yovanka) wrote: "I enjoyed this. I hope you like it!"

Awesome. Thanks Spanxmcb! We have similar tastes so that is super! xo