Haley's Reviews > Killer

Killer by Sara Shepard

2030403

** spoiler alert ** This series seriously gets on my nerves. I love reading this series but I hate how I have to wait so many months till the next one comes out. (I guess that is what makes the books so good and frustrating at the same time) This book was really good and it gave a lot of clues about Ali's 'murder.' (notice that I put quotation marks) There weren't that many A notes but the book still fulfilled its mission. Btw, (spoiler alert) I always thought that Ali was still alive, so I can't wait till the next book to find out if that really was Ali.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer.

Started Reading
July 3, 2009 – Shelved
July 3, 2009 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Pam (new)

Pam Haley! This is the BEST review, you make me want to rush out and read this series!!! Missed you at Wicked Reads this past week.....GREAT book recommend with Burned! Really fun discussion, can't wait to read Hopkins next book, Tricks, coming out in August!

Read on!

Haley Pam wrote: "Haley! This is the BEST review, you make me want to rush out and read this series!!! Missed you at Wicked Reads this past week.....GREAT book recommend with Burned! Really fun discussion, can't ..."

Hey Pam, yeah the series is really good (the series is a mystery), and I'm glad you guys liked Burned. Sorry, I couldn't make it. I personally thought it was better than her other book Crank. And what is the next book because I lost the brochure with the list.

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam The next book is "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian" by Sherman Alexie. It's a fabulous story, I'm reading it again this afternoon, hope you enjoy!

Paige Don't you have to usually wait for any book in a series to come out? I'm not trying to seem mean, but sara can't be expected to write 8 books so fast! :)

Haley Paige wrote: "Don't you have to usually wait for any book in a series to come out? I'm not trying to seem mean, but sara can't be expected to write 8 books so fast! :)"

Hahaha, obviously.. but it just frustrates me when it ends on a cliffhanger but that makes the books even better.=)