Carrie Peeples's Reviews > Wolf Spell

Wolf Spell by M.R. Polish

This book was fast paced with a constant tension that was palpable. I enjoyed the flow of the book. It seemed that the plot seemed to almost peak and then at the end had soft crescendo. However, though the ending was not as amazing as I thought it should be, I wasn't disappointed. Because it still left me wanting to read more. I want to see what happens to this character. I want to see what becomes of the villain. I still want to see more.

The characters were developed quickly and the way they wove in and out of each other was particularly interesting. The way the view points changed and the fact that you could see through different eyes, made this book feel fresh with every chapter. It was also refreshing to have an opportunity to review a book that left sexual tension as just that...tension. Though there was a lack of naughty moments, the physical tension was still palpable. And since the characters well written, you felt each and every moment.

I give this book 4 stars. A very good read.

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest literary review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Spell.

Started Reading