Dana's Reviews > A Faith Worth Sharing: A Lifetime of Conversations about Christ

A Faith Worth Sharing by C. John Miller

Jun 29, 2009

I saw this book advertised on a blog I follow and picked it up from Amazon a few months ago. It is a short and simple read. If I had to choose one word to describe this book I would say refreshing. This book is an account of the author's past experiences of sharing his faith with people over his lifetime. Some of the stories are quite amazing but many are just ordinary. I hoped to glean ideas on how to share my faith and encouragement to do so from the book and although the book did provide this to a certain degree what hit me more about this book was the author's commentary on his own spiritual condition throughout different phases of his Christian journey. Miller is quite honest about himself and his failings and it is amazing to see what God taught him and what wisdom he offered from what he learned throughout his life. Every chapter held a few lines of refreshing insight from the author that was timely for me. This is a great, short read that would be good to pass on to any Christian- especially those who don't read too much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Faith Worth Sharing.