Kristalia 's Reviews > Stone of Thieves

Stone of Thieves by Diane J. Reed

Final rating: 4.5/5 stars

"You and me - we're forever, right? Come what may?"
"Forever for me began the very moment I set my eyes on you. I protect what i love, Robin."

I have to say, first book, Robin in the Hood, left a strong impression on me, and I couldn't wait to read the sequel. And when it finally arived in my hands, i couldn't read it due to University obligations. But, since i finally had time to read, I picked this jewel up and started to read. It was interesting and thrilling ride, although i wish that i had not read it so fast. But this book - it grabs your attention and you just want and need to know what happens next.

Except for this book being attention grabber, I found out that it's also interesting and darker than the previous book. It's also a direct sequel for the first part, following Robin and Creek and their search for Robin's mother Alessia in Italy. That's why, if you are not familiar with the first book, you should definitely read it first.

In this book, you will meet new characters, some less likable than others, you will witness the new bonds between the two lovers, you will see new sides of the story and new mysteries about Gypsy Queens, the ruby heart and ghosts that want revenge more than anything.

____________________________________________

OVERALL :
____________________________________________

I enjoyed it and I couldn't stop reading (I also really, really love the new covers). In the first book, you knew what the second book would be about. Amd I have to say, the writer delivered it very well. And now i am left wondering about what the third book, Sherwood's End, will bring.

"You were always a queen in my book."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

***Copy courtesy of author Diane J. Reed in exchange for an honest review***

MY ROBIN'S HEARTS SERIES REVIEWS:

Robin in the Hood (Robbin' Hearts Series #1)
Stone of Thieves (Robbin' Hearts Series #2)

This review can be found on my blog: infinity-of-time.blogspot.com also known as...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stone of Thieves.

May 13, 2013 – Shelved
May 13, 2013 – Shelved as: unpublished
July 20, 2014 – Started Reading
July 21, 2014 –
0.0% "I am so happy, i got a copy of this book and now i can finally read in peace~ (i finished my university finally hahahha, sadly, i won't be on much here.....) Thanks Diane for the copy ♥"
July 21, 2014 – Shelved as: own-physical-copy
July 21, 2014 – Shelved as: type-trilogy
July 21, 2014 – Shelved as: arc-or-copy-for-review
July 22, 2014 –
100.0% "and done! loved it~ review to come soon :D"
July 22, 2014 – Shelved as: 4-to-5-stars
July 22, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Yayyy, great news!!! Can't wait!! *off to read the teaser now* ;-D

Kristalia Heheheheheh ♥ yeah ♥

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ OMG I just found out!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kristalia LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 5: by * Meli Mel * (new)

* Meli Mel * Great review, Kristalia!! ;)

Kristalia Thank you :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Awesome review love! Glad you found some time to read and that you enjoyed it as well! <3

Kristalia Thank you so much sweetie ♥ Yeah i finally had some time to read heheheh ^_^

message 10: by Hershey (new)

Hershey Fab review, Kris!

Kristalia thank youuu :D