Rachael Orman's Reviews > Blindfolded Innocence

Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre

20262564
May 11, 2013

I have to say I didn't really know what to think jumping into this book. I hadn't heard much of who the author is or seen her work before. The cover was semi interesting to me.. However, reading the summary and a few reviews, I decided to try it out.. And I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised.

I love the way the relationship between Brad and Julia develops little by little. I think Brad is more honest than most men would be about his indiscretions, but it makes him easier to like.

I must say their first encounter had me giggling because he mistook her for someone else.

Although Julia hasn't been with many men, she is a tease and that means she isn't afraid to say NO when she thinks she is just another notch to Brad.

I absolutely love when Julia lets us see her naughty side, especially at the strip club!! She is a good girl, with a wild streak and she doesn't let Brad's strong personality push her around and boy do I love a strong woman who can push back sometimes.

The naughty scenes are WHEW.. HOT..

I really can't wait to read the second book as this book kinda... sorta.. just ended to me.. But it was a good ending never the less.. not so much as a cliffhanger as it seems like there should've been one more chapter to me..

I'd give it 8/10 Stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blindfolded Innocence.

May 11, 2013 – Shelved