Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤ 's Reviews > Forever Too Far

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Buddy reading with Kristina June 10th 2013
description

Rush and Blaire's journey has come to an end...I'll miss them :/

I gave 4 stars because of Rush!!This book wasn't so good as the first two but it was still cute..and has a lot of sex!

In this book Rush is torn between his love for Blaire and his responsibility to Nan...(Again -.- Can Nan disappeared???)

Nan fucked it all up!! -.-
I want her gone!I hate that she is the center of this whole going to LA thing for Rush and Blaire!!Nan is just a bitch!!!She needs to accept that Kiro doesn't want her and to move on.She also needs to stop getting in everybody's faces when they are trying to help her.She's too blind and selfish to realize that there are those who love her and want to help!!
Nan story's line ruined this book for me...

Anyway..

Rush...OH BABE!!!I don't think I'll ever be able to get over him!He was so cute and very protected about Blaire and the baby!

description
“When you first looked at me I forgot to breathe that moment marked my hardened heart I vowed never to leave And the touch of your skin healed something deep within that left me wanting more of you the less I got the more it grew"
description

"So I’m standing here oh girl you know After all we’ve been through we couldn’t let it go and as long as I’m alive, in your eyes I’ll stare holding you so close I’ll solemnly swear that I have fallen too far, that I have fallen too far too far for you"

There are a lot of sex scenes in this book!Which was hot!!That alone earned an extra star for me ;)

description

I am happy to read that Rush and Blaire had their happy ending.This series definitely holds a special place in my heart!!

Rush Blaire

description

“When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Too Far.

May 10, 2013 – Shelved
May 10, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
June 9, 2013 – Started Reading
June 10, 2013 –
7.0% "Rush is so cute :))\n \n description"
June 10, 2013 –
21.0% "description \n description"
June 10, 2013 –
34.0% "description\n \n Nan -.-\n \n description like you -.-"
June 10, 2013 –
54.0% ""Sweet Blaire,if I don't get inside you real damn fast more than just your daddy is gonna know we're having sex.That little kitchen table is looking real nice about right now." I love Rush :))\n \n description"
June 11, 2013 –
100.0% "Love it <3 <3 <3\n \n \n description"
June 11, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)

message 1: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Love the cover too!!! Can't wait for more Rush ;-D

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Debra wrote: "Love the cover too!!! Can't wait for more Rush ;-D"

Me too hon I am so happy!!! :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! Cannot freaking wait!!!! <3

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Georgia wrote: "RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! Cannot freaking wait!!!! <3"

me too babe :)) <3

Linda A few more days to go! Can't wait!

MELISSA *Mel Reader* So excited to read this book! :)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Linda wrote: "A few more days to go! Can't wait!"

me too :))

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Melissa wrote: "So excited to read this book! :)"

Yes!!!I need more Rush :))

Linda One more day Pavlina! I'm excited.

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Linda wrote: "One more day Pavlina! I'm excited."

Me too Linda :)) Can't wait to read it ;)

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Enjoy Pavlina! I can't wait to read this!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Christine The Romance Junkie wrote: "Enjoy Pavlina! I can't wait to read this!"

Thank you Christine!!!Me too I miss Rush <3 <3

♥  Barb ♥ Enjoy Pavlina!! i just one-clicked...i need a RUSH fix :D

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Barb wrote: "Enjoy Pavlina!! i just one-clicked...i need a RUSH fix :D"

hahahaha Thank you Barb :)) Finally we have more Rush ;)

message 15: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen EEEEEK!! Love your pic of Rush...YUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!! Heehee..How is the book coming along?? Good I hope!!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Jen wrote: "EEEEEK!! Love your pic of Rush...YUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!! Heehee..How is the book coming along?? Good I hope!!"

yes he is :)) I just start it Jen :)) But I'm sure I'll love it :)))

message 17: by Baba (new)

Baba  Have fun, Pavlina!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Have fun, Pavlina!"

Geri Reads Enjoy, Pavlina.

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Geri's ~ EverAfterRomance ~ wrote: "Enjoy, Pavlina."

Aimen Have fun!! And who the heck is your Rush!!?? ;)

ratherread Aimen wrote: "Have fun!! And who the heck is your Rush!!?? ;)"

MY HONEY!!! Hahaha
The Hero of the first 2 books and this one.

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Aimen wrote: "Have fun!! And who the heck is your Rush!!?? ;)"

hahahahaha thank you :)) I don't know :)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  ratherread wrote: "Aimen wrote: "Have fun!! And who the heck is your Rush!!?? ;)"

The Hero of the first 2 books and this one."

I think he means if I know the guy because he is handsome ;)

ratherread Pavlina wrote: "ratherread wrote: "Aimen wrote: "Have fun!! And who the heck is your Rush!!?? ;)"

The Hero of the first 2 books and this one."

I think he means if I know the guy because he is..."

Oh...I read it wrong LOL

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  ratherread wrote: "Pavlina wrote: "ratherread wrote: "Aimen wrote: "Have fun!! And who the heck is your Rush!!?? ;)"

The Hero of the first 2 books and this one."

I think he means if I know the g..."

hahahahaha I am not sure yet ;)

Linda Love your gifs Pavlina! Your Rush casting is delicious ;o)~

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Linda wrote: "Love your gifs Pavlina! Your Rush casting is delicious ;o)~"

Aimen ratherread wrote: "Aimen wrote: "Have fun!! And who the heck is your Rush!!?? ;)"

The Hero of the first 2 books and this one."

LMFAO hey now. A cat fight might just break out If you're claiming he's yours ;)

Christy Fantastic review Pavlina :D

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Christy wrote: "Fantastic review Pavlina :D"

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Beautiful review!!! I love that last gif <3

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Lisa wrote: "Awesome review!"

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Beautiful review!!! I love that last gif <3"

destini mia Wonderful review, Pavlina!! ♥

* Meli Mel * ♥ Fabulous review, Pavlina!

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Destini wrote: "Wonderful review, Pavlina!! ♥"

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Meli Kyle *Ty and Zane's Creeper* wrote: "♥ Fabulous review, Pavlina!"

Geri Reads Yeah, I want Nan to disappear too. But I guess we get to see more of her in Grant's book. :))

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Awesome review, babe! <3

message 41: by Ilze (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilze Lovely review Pavlina. I had the other way around, I liked this one better than the other two :D

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Geri's ~ EverAfterRomance ~ wrote: "Yeah, I want Nan to disappear too. But I guess we get to see more of her in Grant's book. :))"

yes unfortunately -.-

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Georgia -- ♥ Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Awesome review, babe! <3"

message 44: by Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤ (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:44AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Ilze wrote: "Lovely review Pavlina. I had the other way around, I liked this one better than the other two :D"

Thank you Ilze :)) For me wasn't so good :/ ;)

Katy Loves Romance ❤️ Fab review Pavlina!! :)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Katy wrote: "Fab review Pavlina!! :)"

Thank you Katy :)) I hope you enjoy the book :))

message 47: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Nice review Pavlina. Is this the end to this series? (I read the first one but didn't love it)

☆ Sammy ☆彡 Wonderful review, Pavlina =D

Blacky *Romance Addict* Amazing review Pavlina :)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Soraya Naomi wrote: "Fab review, babe"

« previous 1