Apatt's Reviews > Twilight

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

it was ok

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.

June 25, 2009 – Shelved
Started Reading
October 24, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

message 1: by Cecily (last edited Oct 25, 2015 12:56PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cecily descriptiondescription

Apatt Ear your heart out Herman Melville! :D

Cecily Apatt wrote: "Ear your heart out..."

Getting ready for Halloween, already?
;)

message 4: by Apatt (last edited Oct 25, 2015 11:54PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Apatt Cecily wrote: "Apatt wrote: "Ear your heart out..."

Getting ready for Halloween, already?
;)"

LOL! Anyway, to any innocent bystanders reading this, Cecily sent me a link to an emoji adaptation of Moby-Dick, so I thought I'd have a go. I could only manage one sentence, as shown above.

message 5: by Cecily (last edited Oct 25, 2015 11:59PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cecily There are no innocent bystanders where Twilight is concerned.
We are tainted by fleeting proximity!

message 6: by Lyn (new)

Lyn nice

message 7: by JonRaven (new)

JonRaven should be 1 star... better yet, no stars. people who read this garbage generally dont realize how crappy it is because they havent ready books that arent itter garbage like this. i read some of twilight out of professional curiosity during my honers english studies... what a load of turds. it is an insult to the literary world that such utterly horrendous drivel even exists.

message 8: by JonRaven (new)

JonRaven spelling mistakes are attributed to cellphone writing haha

Apatt JonSnow wrote: "spelling mistakes are attributed to cellphone writing haha"

I thought it was a JonSnow imposter for a minute there.

Apatt Sabah wrote: "That's it I'm doing all my reviews like this from now on! I'm still expecting likes and intelligent comments so please get your emoji keyboards ready :)

I love this book, a tale of a teenage boy h..."

Have you raed "50 Shades" Sabah?

message 11: by Kevin (last edited Nov 19, 2015 02:11AM) (new)

Kevin Ansbro Apatt wrote: "Sabah wrote: "That's it I'm doing all my reviews like this from now on! I'm still expecting likes and intelligent comments so please get your emoji keyboards ready :)

I love this book, a tale of a..."

50 Shades, Apatt: Oh, my God! My publisher suggested I 'Look inside' on Amazon, just to see how dreadful it is. Jesus! It looked as if a distracted child had written it!
Still, she's had the last laugh and has given pleasure to millions, so what do I know? : D

Apatt Kevin wrote: "Apatt wrote: "Sabah wrote: "That's it I'm doing all my reviews like this from now on! I'm still expecting likes and intelligent comments so please get your emoji keyboards ready :)

I love this boo..."

LOL Kevin! I think you have to put the word "pleasure" inside quotation marks and format it in italics, followed by a couple of winks ;) ;)

message 13: by Kevin (last edited Nov 19, 2015 01:58AM) (new)

Kevin Ansbro My reaction to Apatt's review:

message 14: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Ansbro Sabah wrote: "Of course! Another literary gem to rival the likes of such great novels as The Age of Innocence, Jane Eyre, and of course my personal mills and boon favourite Escape from Desire! lol :)))))"

Oh, absolutely, Sabah!
E. L. James can rightfully claim her place among the glitterati of world literature! Sumptuous prose, carefully-crafted sentences - and a command of the English language that is second to none! What's not to admire?
And it's high time that academia recognised her erudite genius. Well done, Sabah, and thank you! ; D

Oooh, I had a funny turn there!

Apatt Thank you Kevin and Sabah, this is one of my least appreciated reviews. It's either too far ahead of its time or too far behind :D

message 16: by Cecily (last edited Nov 22, 2015 11:59AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cecily Apatt wrote: "this is one of my least appreciated reviews."

Are you monitoring the relative popularity of your reviews?!