Douglas Meeks's Reviews > Gone with the Wolf

Gone with the Wolf by Kristin Miller

Drake Wilder has decided that he really does not care for his own party and goes to have a taste of wine in his own wine cellar and discovers a slightly tipsy Emelia tasting some of his best wine … and so begins one of the better Paranormal Romance stories I have read in awhile.

Emelia has some past issues with Drake (which he is totally unaware of) and she does not know who he is at that first meeting, it was great.
The book follows a bit of an unexpected path to get to a place where they can even be in the same room together and Emelia is a pain from time to time and Drake does a few stupid alpha male things to prove that age does not equal wisdom when it comes to independent woman like Emelia.

There is a brother who does NOT want to see this romance to succeed and he will be a problem (did I mention he is a twin)

Bottom Line: A really good light read with a few sinister overtones and situations but mainly this is a romance that they have to work at, you will enjoy it hopefully as much as I did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone with the Wolf.

Finished Reading