Bethany's Reviews > Lost & Found

Lost & Found by Nicole  Williams

bookshelves: cowboys, favorites
Recommended to Bethany by: Buddy read with Jennifer and Jenn

I don’t think I’ve smiled or been giddy as much as I was while reading Lost and Found. I absolutely loved this book!! I was sold when I saw the word cowboy’s, but the story hooked me from the very beginning. Then there is Jesse Walker, the delicious cowboy in tight tight ass hugging jeans. I had butterflies in my stomach and was swooning over him throughout the book. Here is a small sample of why I loved him so much. This does include a tiny spoiler.

(view spoiler)

I loved this book so much but I was a little disappointed with the ending. It does end all nice and happy but I needed more to it, like an epilogue or maybe even a novella. I’m just one of those people that have to know how everything works out. Overall, I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a swoon worthy romance with a sexy cowboy added in.

-Rolling my eyes even though he had his back to me. “I forgot you all are invincible gods.”
“Nope, we’re even better than that.” I could see his smile gleam. “We’re cowboys.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost & Found.

May 7, 2013 – Started Reading
May 7, 2013 – Shelved
May 7, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
May 8, 2013 –
8.0% "I'm loving this!"
May 8, 2013 – Shelved as: cowboys
May 8, 2013 –
42.0% "Jesse Walters you just might be the cowboy of my dreams. :)"
May 9, 2013 – Finished Reading
June 3, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

♥Rachel♥ I've heard Jesse is quite delicious! Are you liking this, Bethany?

Bethany I'm starting this today but you know me and cowboys....I love them. ;)

♥Rachel♥ Oh, cowboys hold a special place in my heart, too Bethany!! Enjoy. ;)

message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Oh, Bethany! I am so in! You always find the best cowboy smut! :)

Bethany Now if I could just find one in real life I would be set!!!

♥Rachel♥ Laura is right, Bethany! You do always find the best cowboy smut! Love this review. This went into the TBR. I hope the author does a novella like you said, though. I want a solid locked down HEA!! Lol. :)

Bethany I hope she does too. I tried to drop a hint to her on twitter, maybe if a lot of people ask she will do it. I know you will love Jesse as much as I did. He is dreamy!

♥Rachel♥ Bethany wrote: "I hope she does too. I tried to drop a hint to her on twitter, maybe if a lot of people ask she will do it. I know you will love Jesse as much as I did. He is dreamy!"

That's the brilliance of twitter! Authors are so accessible! Hopefully, she'll comply. We need to get Jenn on twitter. I'm sure she could exert some muscle! :)

Bethany I love twitter...any question I’ve asked an author has always been responded too. Yeah, we do need to get Jenn on there. We should start bugging her about it.