Lisa Moon's Reviews > Unpredictable Webs

Unpredictable Webs by Darlene Quinn

May 03, 2013

Darlene Quinn takes us on an unpredictable journey as her twin daughter Marnie, who was kidnapped at birth is about to be kidnapped again. At least that is the kidnappers plan. Entrenched in the high stakes and glamour of the fashion industry, Ashleigh Taylor must weave her way around saving not only her relationship with her daughter, but her entire family. The tale Darlene Quinn tells is beautifully written and reaches into the heart of families and their relationships with one another on many levels. Her characters come alive on the page filled with hopes, desires and fears. My personal favorite character is Helen, an older woman who is just starting her journey into Alzheimer's. Helen keeps everyone on their toes as she wants to be a younger woman in dress and actions despite her age. I could identify with Helen. I want to still be young as well. There is something for everyone as the story is told through the daughters eyes as well as Ashleigh’s. A wonderful job! I enjoyed every minute of it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unpredictable Webs.

May 3, 2013 – Started Reading