Chris Kuhn's Reviews > Tides Of Lust: Holiday Heat Book 2

Tides Of Lust by Cameron Lincoln

I found myself immediately swept up in the continuing story of our two traveling couples who have ventured off not only for an excursion of recreation but ultimately, erotic exploration. This book picks up after book 1 WAVES OF PASSION, which you'll want to read first. On this little journey and in each other's presence, the couples begin arriving at independent realizations about what they each want and don't want in the relationships they're currently pursuing.

Cameron Lincoln has a real command of his characters, their wants, their emotions and how they choose to express what they desire. He takes the time to build each storyline with a focused and masterful hand, and a succinct yet succulent storytelling style. Lincoln draws in the reader and invites them into each couple's resort suite to bear witness to both the physical and emotional revelations taking place - some openly between the sets of lovers, others that only the character and reader are privy to.

TIDES is a delicious read, and those who embark will only be delighted upon its conclusion that the holiday isn't over yet.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tides Of Lust.

March 14, 2013 – Started Reading