Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Up from the Grave

Apr 30, 2013

bookshelves: bought, 5-stars, fav-vampire-books, fav-urban-fantasy, favorites

SPOILER FREE

~ 4.5 Up From the Grave Stars ~

I have to say first and for most that this was a phenomenal ending to a much loved and wonderfully enjoyed series. I am down right in awe by this last and final book for Bones and Cat, though I do hope they might make appearance now and then in the world.

Mind-blowing! Jaw-dropping! Outstanding!

Ms. Frost takes the reader on one last journey with her fans, reminding us why we fell in love with the series.

The author had me running the gauntlet on emotions as well as making me giddy with joy seeing all the previous characters make appearances. As always Ian flaunts his sexuality and the ladies love him. I do hope we get his story one day. I’d love to see him fall hard ^_^. Then Spade and Denise show up to help. I love these two, always have. And, I can’t forget Vlad, Mencheres, and many others. It made this final book that much more satisfying.

Bones and Cat are extraordinary characters. As always these two have great chemistry and their sexy times are yummy.

With the plot well what can I say except, SURPRISE. Seriously I did not see those twist and surprise bombshells that the author gave us. OMG I loved it. I’m blown away and I never expect the direction of the plot to go that way. WOW!

What a way to say goodbye to a fun couple that have taken me on a captivating journey. I will miss them, but have to say it ending spectacularly. Loyal fans will not want to miss this fast paced, action packed, romance between two phenomenal characters. If you have not yet picked up this series, it’s one you should try out.

For more information on why the author ended the series, visit here.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Up from the Grave.

April 30, 2013 – Shelved