Laura's Reviews > Delirium

Delirium by Susan Kaye Quinn

Apr 29, 2013

liked it

This book is very short as it is the first novella in a “serial”. This means it feels like the first few chapters of a book and that is how it is supposed to be. It was definitely a good start to the story and introduced the world and characters well.

Due to the length this book was mainly just an introduction to the story. There was a hint of action and a hint of possible future romance but it was pretty much just introducing the characters. I hope that the next segment of this story fulfils the promises that this book has made. It does seem like all the Debt Collector books together will make an incredible story.

I loved the feel of the world in which this story is set. The author calls this genre future- noir which seems to basically be sci-fi with an old fashioned twist. For me this set Delirium apart and made it very unique. I am looking forward to reading more about Lirium and the Debt Collector world.

*I received a copy of the book via netgalley in exchange for an honest review, this has not affected my opinions or rating in any day*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Delirium.

April 29, 2013 – Shelved