Marie Hall's Reviews > Second Chance Boyfriend

Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica  Murphy

Yup, it's official, I'm an uber fan. I will read anything Monica Murphy puts out, but I also just love Drew. He was the book for me. I'll admit and say I liked Fable a little better in book 1, simply because I thought she showed moments of immaturity in this book and at times came off a little whinier than I remembered her being in the first book, but it really didn't matter... because Drew, Drew, DREW.... wow. I loved him, that broken, intensely passionate man.

The bad guys were disgustingly bad (Adele is just creepy as all get out and while her end was intense, I also felt it was an appropriate arc for her).

DREW... okay, clearly he's my favorite character. Sexy, poetic, brooding, a knight in rusty armor. He's not perfect, there's still some cracks, but the man loves her and what more could you ask from a hero?

Fable is great counterpoint to Drew, she's tough, but tender.

The brother is just adorable. He had more spotlight in this book and I thought that was great to see the dynamic between the three of them.

The only thing I wanted to know was the boss. (view spoiler) His storyline felt forgotten to me, which makes me wonder if maybe the author has set up as a potential hero in another book. But I got total creep job vibes off of him in the beginning. That was kind of weird.

But really that's so minor to my overall enjoyment of this book. I absolutely loved it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chance Boyfriend.

April 15, 2013 – Started Reading