Amanda Masters's Reviews > Ashes of Deceit

Ashes of Deceit by Joleene Naylor

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

What can I say but amazing as always! I really enjoyed this one! it was full to the brim with chaos and battles and intrigue. Joleene never fails to disappoint when it comes to this stuff, there was something around every corner and Verchiel was at his all time best and most annoying as per usual.

In this book Katelina and Jorick are planing on relaxing and maybe going on vacation, ya right like that would ever happen. When they discover that a vampire has been kidnapped by humans and is being held hostage katalina knows that Jorick can do nothing but put their plans on hold to rescue the poor vampire. Along the way they make some new friends and discover new things about themselves and new things about old acquaintances.

No sooner then getting home then they are forced to the Guild and in to Malicks presence again. Malick forces Jorick to rejoin the Executioners or he will kill Katelina. Jorick has little choice but to return to his post at Malick's side but it doesn't mean he has to be happy about it. What kind of games is Malick up to now? Katelina isn't sure but she is sure it isn't good and she is doubly sure that people are going to die.

Explosions rock the Citadel. has Oren finally attacked? or is Malick finally setting his plans in motion? one things for sure Katelina must find Jorick and get out before there is no other chance to do so.

Awesome book! Verchiel and Katelina were awesome in this one! I sure love that vampire...lol...he such a pain in the ass...lol...and we got to see the executioner side of Jorick in this one which was creepy let me say! keep up the great work Joleene!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes of Deceit.

Started Reading