Christy's Reviews > The Mistress Files

The Mistress Files by Tiffany Reisz

Apr 19, 2013

bookshelves: favorites

5+ Stars!

Tiffany Reisz is a genius with a pen! EVERYTHING she writes is just fabulous! Her books and characters are fantastic, this novella was no exception. Loved getting more Nora and Kingsley!

photo 4b56e2b5-a75b-428a-9de6-7dce855d4b3e_zpscf047214.jpg
Nora Sutherland- Nora has to be my favorite heroine of all time. I love this woman! No one tops her in my book ;D This novella was broken apart to 5 chapters/files/stories of 5 different clients. She is doing this per Kingsley’s request. And of course King’s there while she is writing...
Jesus H. Christ, Kingsley. Stop reading over my shoulder. Do you know how hard it is to concentrate with you breathing in my goddamn ear? I can hear your erection.

photo MistressFiles-pain_zps68eab605.jpg

#1- The Case of the Acting Actress
#2- The Case of the Diffident Dom
#3- The Case of the Reluctant Rockstar
#4- The Case of the Secret Switch
#5- The Case of the Brokenhearted Bartender

photo ae1ba078-34ab-41ee-a7a4-b9f5bb752487_zps835a1670.jpg

A short, erotic read. Loved getting back into Nora’s head for an hour or two. This was a HOT one! I especially liked story #4... (view spoiler) but they were all great. Can’t get enough of the Original Sinner’s series. If you are a fan of this series, pick this one up! If you haven’t read this series stop whatever you are doing right now and read The Siren! The Mistress can’t come soon enough! Here is a little something to tie us all over while we wait... LESS THAN TWO MONTHS AWAY!!!
 photo 823993e8-7377-4402-88a9-7c6e591e3c49_zpsf61e44f3.jpg
This was for sure a 5 Star read but I really didn’t expect anything less!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mistress Files.

April 19, 2013 – Shelved
June 2, 2013 – Started Reading
June 2, 2013 –
10.0% "I have such a girl crush on Nora!!!"
June 2, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites
June 2, 2013 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Awesome review, Christy! I have yet to summon up enough bravery to read these books! LOL!

Christy Lisa wrote: "Awesome review, Christy! I have yet to summon up enough bravery to read these books! LOL!"

Thanks Lisa! One of the best series I have ever read! :D Hopefully you will get to them one of these days haha!

Carol [Goodreads Addict] Great Review, Christy!!!!!

Christy Carolyne wrote: "Great Review, Christy!!!!!"

Thanks Carolyne! :D

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Great review !!! Wow you're on a 5 star book binge I'm jelly ❤❤❤❤❤

I noticed no BDB this week ?!?

What doing?

~IreneOust~ Fabulous review, Christy! Funny that after the mention of Rachel Weisz (whose last name jut happens to be one letter away from Reisz and who happens to look a lot like Tiffany ... hmmm ... ;) ) in The Angel, that's how I picture Nora as well.

Christy Anna wrote: "Great review !!! Wow you're on a 5 star book binge I'm jelly ❤❤❤❤❤

I noticed no BDB this week ?!?

What doing?"

Thanks Anna! I can't help it- I've read some really good ones!

I know- I am bad skipping BDB this weekend, there were just too many new releases! But I will be back on track this Friday... Promise <3

Christy Irene wrote: "Fabulous review, Christy! Funny that after the mention of Rachel Weisz (whose last name jut happens to be one letter away from Reisz and who happens to look a lot like Tiffany ... hmmm ... ;) ) in ..."

"That's All" Ash FAB review, Christy! ♥

Christy Ash ~ The Book Snob wrote: "FAB review, Christy! ♥"

Thanks so much Ash! xo

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* I hate you!!! You and everyone who got this book before me. Why do I have to wait until 7th of June? Life is just UNFAIR!!!

Love your review amiga x

Christy Rosalinda wrote: "I hate you!!! You and everyone who got this book before me. Why do I have to wait until 7th of June? Life is just UNFAIR!!!

Love your review amiga x"

Thanks babe! No fair you have to wait :( Its a good one xo

message 13: by Catarina (new)

Catarina Great review, Christy!! :)
I really have to read this! :P

Christy Thanks Catarina!!! It was awesome ;))

message 15: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Jun 03, 2013 04:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~IreneOust~ Christy wrote: "Thanks Irene! That is funny... coincidence? lol- I think she makes a great Nora! :D"

She sure does :)

Also, you know Nora is Tiffany's alter ego but I want to know to what extent ... I often wonder how much of what so many authors write based on RL events. I am curious if there was ever a "Soren" in Tiffany's life? Or Wes? Or King?

Christy That would be a pretty awesome life to live... Lol! I am thinking there is no way you could make ALL that up ;))

message 17: by Lisa Jayne (new)

Lisa Jayne Seriously LOVELY review ❤❤

Christy Thanks Lisa! Love this series ;))

message 19: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Fantabulous review Christy! I really love this series. I agree Tiffany Reisz is a genius!

Christy Thanks Jen! She sure is! One of those authors- I would just read anything of hers!

Desiree Fab review, Christy!! ♥ I couldn't agree more... Tiffany can do no wrong. My fave file was also Kingsley. (:

message 22: by ♥ Barb ♥ (new)

♥  Barb ♥ Awesome review, Christy :)

~IreneOust~ Christy, FYI: NetGalley just got an ARC of The Mistress ;)

Christy Thanks Desiree! If only Griffin would have been in there... Lol ;))

Christy Thanks so much Barb! ;)

Christy Thanks Irene! You just made my night ;)) putting in for it now!

Desiree Christy wrote: "Thanks Desiree! If only Griffin would have been in there... Lol ;))"

No if only Søren had been in there! Hahah *sigh* ;P

Christy Lol I like Soren- but I LOVE Griffin ;) I guess we all have our favorites!

It's just me Shelly B Great review!!

Christy It's just me Shelly B wrote: "Great review!!"

Thanks Shelly! :D

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Fabulous review, Christy!! Another series I NEED to read!! x

message 32: by Len (new)

Len Love your review!!!

message 33: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa Now, that's a sexy review lady! *sigh. I need to read this now!

Christy Len wrote: "Love your review!!!"

Thanks Len!! :D

Christy Vanessa wrote: "Now, that's a sexy review lady! *sigh. I need to read this now!"

Thanks Vanessa ;) It was fantastic!! :D

message 36: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Great review Christy!

Christy Natalie wrote: "Great review Christy!"

Thanks Natalie :D

Isabel Awesome review!!! This is one of my favorite series and I want to read this one too!!!

Christy Isabel wrote: "Awesome review!!! This is one of my favorite series and I want to read this one too!!!"

Thanks Isabel! This series is incredible! Loved this one! Enjoy ;))

Aimie Wow! Love your Nora - spot on!
Great review Christy ♥

Christy Thanks Aimie! I think she makes the perfect Nora!!!