Amanda Masters's Reviews > Ties of Blood

Ties of Blood by Joleene Naylor

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

Wow! True to form Joleene Naylor wows us again with her amazing talent in this amazing third novel in the Amaranthine series. I couldn't put it down! around every corner something new and sinister lurked and on more then one occasion I thought they were all doomed.

This book starts off were the last left off with Jorick and Katelina finally home after the long battle with Kateesha. Katelina feels that maybe its time to call home as she is still technically reported kidnapped after all and it wouldn't hurt to get her stuff so she could wear some of her own clothes for a change. The trip home is nothing but a disaster! it starts a chain reaction of disaster that follows them. First Jorick is arrested for Kidnapping, then they are taken by Executioners! apparently Malick wants to question them about Kateesha's death. Will he kill her for killing his beloved fledgling? and not only that but because of it some psychotic phantom vampire is now on their tail and wants to kill her too!

Is this her life now? death, chaos, and despair! probably but Katelina knows that it is worth it to be with Jorick. He is the one bright spot in her gloomy world and she will do anything to stand by his side.

Joleene is a true inspiration to writers out there everywhere her books and art are truly phenomenal and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next! make sure you stop by her website her see her art of the characters from her books, Verchiel is a favorite of mine, as I am sure you all have your favorites as well. I am off to read the next book as I just can't get enough!...lol

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ties of Blood.

Started Reading