Amanda Masters's Reviews > Shades of Gray

Shades of Gray by Joleene Naylor

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

Awesome book! Joleene Naylor is a superb writer as she brings her characters to life threatening heights again and again. I love how every time you think the characters are safe something else shakes them up. it is a never ending battle of intrigue.

In this first Story In Joleene's Amaranthine Series Katelina and Jorick meet for the first time when her lover Patrick is brutally murdered and Jorick is the only one who seems to be willing to give Katelina any answers.

They are attacked by a band of men with fangs and abnormal strength. who are these people and what did they do to poor Patrick? and more importantly what do they now want with Katelina and Jorick?

Katelina is pulled into a supernatural world not of her choosing but she finds that underneath all the horror and chaos there is one who would do anything for her and stop at nothing to see to her well being and she likes that more then she wants to admit to herself.

Joleene is supernatural genius and I can't wait to devour the rest of the stories in the series! which I am about to do right now...lol...if you haven't read these books I suggest you hurry up and start!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shades of Gray.

Started Reading