CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD's Reviews > I Surrender

I Surrender by Monica  James

I will not go over what the story is about cause you can read from the blurb that it is as hot as the cover. The story is well written enough to make you not want to put the book down from start to finish. Ava just got back from a very painful breakup of her boyfriend of 4 yrs. Enters Jasper. Ava and Jasper's hot and cold relationship is kinda giving me a whiplash. Ava's character irritates me in a way but I guess that is part of her trait (considering she has been dump in a very bad way, that hurts twice as much). And of all the places she has to go back to it has to be the place where her ex is, oh well... Jasper's character is hot though he got issues going too... he seems to be doing right except when he is not sharing with Ava his plans. I love what he said and did in the end... I love how the story ended. It is not so much as a cliffhanger just that their story continues on the next book. And I am looking forward to what happens next. Hopefully it is hotter and the wait is not too long. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Surrender.

April 13, 2013 – Shelved
July 31, 2013 – Started Reading
August 1, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Let me know if you reckon I should read this after 13 rounds..Damn your like that road runner and I'm the Coyote that can never catch it (keep up) lol

CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD lol.... I will be the one hunting down the books you've read after this... :)

Monica James Thank you so very much for this amazing review! I'm so happy you enjoyed I Surrender x

CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD my pleasure... :)

Monica James I Surrender is making history!!

For the first time ever, a soundtrack has been written to accompany a book!! The 10 track album was written by Passengers of Ego, the band starring in the novel. All songs were inspired by I Surrender, and reflect a chosen chapter in the book.

The album entitled, I Surrender will be available via iTunes, and also on CD on October 25th 2013.

For pre orders- passengersofego.bigcartel.com

Be part of history!!

Full music video will be released: October 14th 2013!

Here is a little taste of what’s to come!

Passengers of Ego are coming!

Monica James' publisher, theEDGEbooks.com has put together an author signing and band performance of P.O.E. to help celebrate the release of the CD at the legendary, House of Blues in Downtown Disney, Anaheim! Come out to meet Monica James and the band Nov. 2, 2013 at Rockin’ the Holidays Indie Readers Bash!