Heather Gunter's Reviews > Light in the Shadows

Light in the Shadows by A. Meredith Walters

Apr 12, 2013

bookshelves: books-i-love

Now if I thought the first book was utterly spectacular, than hold on, the 2nd book blew my expectations out of the water. This is the follow up to Find You in The Dark and it is amazing!!

Clay and Maggie having broken up in the last book, never forgetting about one another. Through the chaos of their lives and everything that transpired, they still remain faithful and full of love for one another.

This is a book about letting go, forgiveness, finding your way back to one another and getting well. At least as well as you can, with mental disorder.

Stupendous sequel to an already brilliant first book. You can't help but fall in love with Clay and Maggie and root for them all the way. Kudos to the Author for showing us and opening our eyes to a topic rarely discussed and for doing so, so very accurately!!

I cried, I laughed and I cried some more. Thank you to Walters for giving us some closure. That was surprising awesome to read!!

Buy, read it because you will fall in love with almost every character in this book. It's impossible not too.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Light in the Shadows.