Becca's Reviews > A Shade of Blood

A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest

It's not nice to end a book like that.

I am feeling a bit lazy so i am going to do a quick review tonight.

song choice, song choice.... "Do You Remember" Not Don't you remember by Adele, Do you remember by Ane Brun. and "If I didn't care" um originally i don't know who sings it, yeah sorry, but i know the Amy Adams and Lee Pace version.

Kay so, better than the last one because it really expanded on the plot which yay! cool, i was interested, i figured some stuff out, i am slightly confused right now and just a little peeved off at that cliffhanger ending. BECAUSE OH MY GOD.

the characters were better i suppose in this one. I don't know there has always been something missing for me in this series, i enjoy what i am reading, really i am, but i feel like we are just missing that one moment. that something? i don't even know. But i liked certain things about Sofia and actually Derek bothered me with his whole, i am a prince listen to me roar kind of thing.

in the end yes i will go on with this series, because i really do think that they are good reads. It just really, its me. this isn't some cheesy break up thing, really honest to god its all me. this is worth your time.

you can check out more indie fantastics at my blog, yeah i am not even going to be subtle about this. You can also check out my thoughts on the first book there as well, much more detailed as well. because this is not my normal type of review, but being lazy today. so here is the linky link:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Shade of Blood.

April 10, 2013 – Shelved
May 21, 2013 – Started Reading
May 21, 2013 –
11.0% "wow, okay hello Ben's POV\n "
17.0% "Lucas' POV\n "
May 21, 2013 –
29.0% "feeling slightly boreded....:/\n "
May 22, 2013 –
44.0% "Derek, Derek, Derek, what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!\n "
61.0% ""
May 22, 2013 –
62.0% "i take back the stupid hoe comment, but Bill remains\n "
May 22, 2013 –
63.0% "i take back my apology, you are a bit stupid, and you are seriously losing your mind around this boy...\n "
May 22, 2013 –
66.0% "oh you scared me for a second there i thought you were going to let all that go...\n "
May 22, 2013 –
69.0% "I LOVE IT WHEN I AM RIGHT!\n "
75.0% ""
May 22, 2013 –
87.0% "there is a simple ass solution here, are you seriously that stupid not to see it?\n "
May 22, 2013 –
90.0% ""You'll be mine someday, Sofia. Oh, you'll be mine."\n I'm sadistic, horrible person but...\n "
May 22, 2013 –
99.0% "pretty sure this is what i look like right now:\n "
May 22, 2013 – Shelved as: indies-that-are-drool-worthy-good
May 22, 2013 – Shelved as: big-girl-books
May 22, 2013 – Finished Reading
May 28, 2013 – Shelved as: show-me-your-teeth
July 21, 2013 – Shelved as: for-the-love-of-a-triangle-pick-one
July 22, 2013 – Shelved as: sequel-s-out-now-i-need-to-read-it
July 23, 2013 – Shelved as: i-like-like-you

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Oh, Becca... your status updates always make me giggle stupidly. :)

Becca hahaha i am glad :)