Sammy ⭐️'s Reviews > Off Limits

Off Limits by Sawyer Bennett

bookshelves: series, sport-related, 4-star

4.5

Emily Burnham decided 2 years ago that it was time to get out from under her mother's control after watching her brother Ryan Choose the love of his life Danny (from off Sides book 1)over what his mother wanted for him. Being a trust fund baby with a father thinking of running for the white house this proves difficult.

Nix is an ex-marine with bags of Guilt, regret and suffering from PTSD over a road side bombing that took his best friend legs, this courses him to be closed off and prefers to keep himself to himself, and doesn't do relationships.

Nix and Emily meet after she backs her car into him and his custom made Motorcycle. Due to a few car incident Emily doesn't want to go through her insurance so she asks Nix if she can cover the damage by paying it off monthly instead Nix agrees that Emily can come and do his account at his small custom metal business to work off the debt. This is where their Romance blossoms.

I really did love this book and the supporting characters were also great Fil was fantastic she would have done anything for Emily.

Can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Off Limits.

April 10, 2013 – Shelved
April 10, 2013 – Shelved as: series
May 20, 2013 – Started Reading
May 20, 2013 –
20.0% "Hmmmmm. Nice to meet you Nixon Caldwell."
May 21, 2013 –
67.0% "I've fallen in lust with Nix!!!"
May 21, 2013 –
85.0% "Aw now I'm crying military related book always make me emotional :("
May 21, 2013 – Finished Reading
August 1, 2013 – Shelved as: sport-related
August 13, 2013 – Shelved as: 4-star

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Arabella ~♡AB♡~ Gah, this was free when I was away! Mind you I haven't read book 1 yet.

Sammy ⭐️ Oh no!!! You don't have to read book 1 but its probably better if you do I liked that one as well.x