Anushka's Reviews > Wallbanger

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

did not like it
bookshelves: contemporary, disappointed, major-facepalm, not-for-me, same-old-same-old, chick-lit

#EDIT:

Reducing my rating because I recently found out this was just another Twilight fanfic.
I've read and slightly enjoyed first few chapters of Alice Clayton's other book The Unidentified Redhead which again, turned out to be a Twishit fanfic.
I think she is capable of writing a good time-pass, entertaining book and I will definitely read it if she does by coming up with an idea of her own one day. Because, honestly, this book made me giggle very hard some times BUT I am very much against P2P fanfics. So, there! 1 star.

Old mini-review:

I remember reading a book with an exactly similar premise long time back but I can't remember its title now. :\ Anyway, this book was much better than that one.
This wasn't an erotica, it was more like a humor, chick-lit kind of book with a lot of sexual tension and chemistry between the two characters. It was surprisingly a good and fun read. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wallbanger.

April 9, 2013 – Shelved
July 16, 2013 – Shelved as: major-facepalm
July 16, 2013 – Shelved as: not-for-me
July 16, 2013 – Shelved as: same-old-same-old
May 3, 2017 – Shelved as: chick-lit

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Samadrita (new)

Samadrita This is a P2P fanfic? really? I did read parts of it and found it a bit funny in the beginning what with the female lead's repeated references to 'O'. But got bored soon and gave up. :P

Anushka Yep!
This was overall very funny, I'm not denying that, but turning fanfics into books is sacrilege, at least in my head it is.

Alexis Haha, love the word 'twishit', I couldn't agree more with that. I never realized this book was twilight fanfic, no wonder I didn't enjoy it that much.