Heather Gunter's Reviews > Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis by Erin Noelle

Apr 09, 2013

liked it

Scarlett and Evie are best friends who are finally off to college. Scarlett is a virgin and is ready to give it up and comes for a very strict household.

In one moment Scar's saying, "Why does it have to special and planned." But in the next, she's saying she wants it to be special. For me it grew a little tiresome. Scarlett finds herself with multiple guys craving for her attention. Do I have my favorite? Well, duh!

This was a good book, that I read fairly fast. I LOVED the book boyfriend's that were referenced through out. It made me giddy to have some of my favorites listed!

I think the thing that bothered me the most about it, was how easily Scarlett was ready to "give" it up, to anyone and how often she gave it up.

There's a spot in it that had me bawling my eyes out, that I had a feeling was coming. It was heart wrenching.

However, with all of this being said. I still had to know what happened, who she ended up with or if she would pick someone.

Will I read the next book? You betcha! I have to know what happens with Scarlett!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Metamorphosis.