I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Reaper's Property

Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde

❝They’re bikers. I think they might be dangerous. They look like murderers to me, but I’d like to think I’m crazy on this one. Tell me I’m being paranoid, please.❞

That’s Marie’s first impression of the very dominant, very alpha, very bad-assed man and motorcycle club member called “Horse”. Want to know how he got the nickname? Care to venture a guess? Either way, read the book to find out for sure, it will be well worth your time, I promise!

❝I’m in charge here, don’t forget it.❞

Uh, yes, this is exactly why this man called “Horse” works really well on paper, but would wear permanent claw marks in real life if he lived under my roof – but I think that might turn him on, so I might need to rethink my plan of attack against this over-the-top-dominant-man if he ever makes plans to move in with me – hmm… not sure what to do with my current husband, since Horse isn’t much for sharing and neither is the current (not so dominant or I would kill him) love of my life…

❝You’re cute when you’re pissed. Kind of like a wet kitten. Gets me hard.❞

See? Case in point. Yeah, well, he hasn’t seen my claws yet.

For me, “Horse” is a purely fictional, good on paper, fantasy lover. Motorcycle bad-boys, uber-dominant men who are protective to the core and believe when they say, “Jump,” the women in their lives should say, “How high?” If this turns you on, then this is one book, you have got to read – I promise it will fulfill all your bad-boy fantasies.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reaper's Property.

April 8, 2013 – Started Reading
April 8, 2013 – Shelved
April 8, 2013 – Shelved as: character-biker
April 8, 2013 –
3.0% "I'm loving it already... tanning outside the trailer jamming to POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME and a hot bad boy calling you "sweet butt"...lol... So trashy hot!"
April 8, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013
April 13, 2013 – Shelved as: tone-erotic
May 4, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-blog-list
July 1, 2013 – Shelved as: i-love-this-new
July 1, 2015 – Shelved as: i-love-this-all

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) “They’re bikers. I think they might be dangerous. They look like murderers to me, but I’d like to think I’m crazy on this one. Tell me I’m being paranoid, please.”

0rigin3l Ah Horse... How I loved Horse.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Yes! Well, so far, I'm liking him too!

message 4: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Loved this one!

message 6: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee A book you haven't read before the rest of us, shame on you, lol.

The only bad thing I can say about this book is it has set the bar high for other MC stories :)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) I know! What is this earth coming to? I really enjoyed it... haven't written my review yet!

message 8: by Daisy Sloan (new) - added it

Daisy Sloan Loved your review! I really liked this book too. I'm looking forward to the others!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Lee *show me the smut* Anne wrote: "Loved your review! I really liked this book too. I'm looking forward to the others!"

Yeah! Good group read pick!