xrysa's Reviews > Lost & Found

bookshelves: contemporary

[image error]

Jesse

Rowen

Rowen is not average teenager.She wants to be eccentric and push away all those who care for her.Her mum is so tired with her rebellious behaviour ,as Rowen used to be a trouble , and she is not willing to pay her tuitions for the university unless she spends her summer at the Walker's ranch.

The city girl has to live in the countryside for a WHOLE summer!!

Yet she never thought that the Walkers would turn out to be a very interesting family.

Their older son , Jesse , is a hard working boy who loves nature and his horse.

We are also introduced Garth.

He is the jerk of the story.Garth in the beginning seems to interested in her but his only purpose is to get in her pants.
However when he understnads that Rowen is not this type of girl anymore he gets disappointed and starts being an a@@hole towards her.
He discourages her and hurts her feelings.

Rowen's mum is an examlpe of how awful parents can be.This woman was annoying to death.She has no faith to her daughter and she was never there when she needed a mum.

All in all this was an average read for me. This book started really well.They were both of them sarcastic and it was so funny.Unfortunately, as their relationship had its ups and downs this happy mood was lost occasionally.Also,the book wasnt mind blowing even if the author tried to convulse us . At least I wasnt shaked by the revelations.The ending was a bit confusing to me.It left me with many questions and I have to say that I expected something different.

I wanted to say more about the book but I dont have free time to type my review so maybe full review to come later.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost & Found.

April 8, 2013 – Shelved
May 10, 2013 – Started Reading
May 10, 2013 –
page 17
4.82% " Making his way over to the utility sink, Jesse cranked on the water before leaning down and splashing his face and hair. Hello, fine, fine ass. How I’d missed you. Rowen is amazing!"
May 12, 2013 –
58.0% "Well done Garth,you woke up her insecurities again!"
May 13, 2013 – Finished Reading
May 14, 2013 – Shelved as: contemporary

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Enjoy Ladies ❤❤❤

xrysa Thank you Anna :-D

message 4: by Komal (new)

Komal Mikaelson Enjoy guys! :)

xrysa Thanks Komal :)

Anushka How is it so far??

xrysa It's really good and interesting :-)

message 8: by Priyanka (new)

Priyanka ya even i heard a lot about it..guess i'll read this one..

xrysa I haven't read much (till chapter 5) but I'm enjoying it a lot!!I love the heros :-)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Enjoy:):)

xrysa thank you :-)

message 12: by Kristalia (new)

Kristalia great rev ♥

* Meli Mel * <3 Lovely review!! :))

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Wonderful review sweetie :-D

message 15: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Fabulous review, Kristina!! :-)

Katy Loves Romance ❤️ Wonderful review Kristina!!!

message 17: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Your review was fantastic, Kristin. You didnt have enough free time, but your review still came out great :)

message 18: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Nice review Kristina!

♥  Barb ♥ Great review, Kristina :)

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Nice review, Kristina, love the pictures!!!

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* Great review Kristina x

message 22: by Jessie (new) - added it

Jessie Awesome review, Kristina!

message 23: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Absolutely FABULOUS review friend ❤❤

message 24: by Baba (new)

Baba  Great review, Kristina!

message 25: by Ilze (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilze Wonderful review Kristina! Why only 3 stars?

message 26: by Priyanka (new)

Priyanka I Liked your review, honest and nicely stated!

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party No worries, Kristina, even your abridged reviews are better than many people's full reviews! ;)

message 28: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Epic review babe! :)