Jackie (Jackie's Book World) 's Reviews > Strong Enough

Strong Enough by Ellen Harger

1996907

bookshelves: best-of-2013, romance, adult-fiction, mystery
Recommended to Jackie (Jackie's Book World) by: Author
Recommended for: Anyone :)

Review can also be found @ Jackie's Book World

*A copy of the book was provided by the author for an honest review*

"We are free to make our own choices but we are never free from the choices we make"

Strong Enough is a book about finding new beginnings and finding your true self. One of the things that I loved about the novel was that it was very well written, the titles of each chapter were named after songs (which it made the novel unique and much more interesting). Although it took me some time to really get into the book, as soon as the plot started to get more interesting, I couldn't put it down. Later in the book, I became intrigued with Whitney's life, after going through rough events she was still able to make things better in her life. There were strong topics that definitely stood out to me from the start and I think the author did a good job incorporating all kinds of topics in the plot. Her descriptions were very well written that I felt connected with the characters in the book. Not only is this novel about finding a new beginning, but it's also about friendships, romance, and learning to overcome the past in order to create a new one. Overall, this was a very interesting reading, it was refreshing to read something new. I would recommend this book to everyone, you won't be disappointed.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strong Enough.

April 7, 2013 – Started Reading