Lisa's Reviews > Stage Fright

Stage Fright by Marianne Delacourt

Stage Fright, was definitely something I've never read before! The story has so many characters and so much going on, that at times I felt over whelmed, and at other times I had tears in my eyes from laughing to hard.

Tara Sharp is not only a expert sleuth and aura reader, but she also gets beat up with a skinned duck in hand, took a job as a strip club hostess, befriended an American rapper, and avoided all the many people that wanted to kill her for one reason or another.

But Tara's main job was in Brisbane (leaving Perth wasn't the hardest decision, she was actually glad to leave her "love life", her mother, and Viaspa (a guy who wanted to kill her). The job included, that Tara would become an undercover body guard for Slim Sledge the rapper, and also to find out who was sabotaging Stuart Cooper's music promotion business, and stop it.

Even though it did take me a while to catch up with the story in the first few chapters, and slow down and reread a few pages, I did enjoy myself, and I'm excited to read more about Tara Sharp, and more from Marianne Delacourt!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stage Fright.

Finished Reading