Lisa's Reviews > Ever Enough

Ever Enough by Stacy Borel

bookshelves: 2013-beta-reads, 2013-read

5 ++++ Stars

I had the honor of beta reading for Stacy Borel’s Ever Enough. What an amazing book and Stacy is one of the sweetest people I have met (even though I have never really met her, I feel like I have). Stacy sent me Ever Enough chapter by chapter, and at the end of each one I was begging for more. It was a book that had it all. It warmed your heart, made you laugh, made you cry, made you cuss…ALOT… but in the end it just made you feel good.

Emilyn was such a great character. It was so nice to see her grow. Broken by Finn at high school graduation all she really did for ten years was exist, she didn’t live. Life has a lot of tough lessons for her but man did she come out stronger. I will say that her husband Weston is a MAJOR ASSHAT!! But it wont take you long to figure it out.

Finn…..swoon….. Finn. I lurve him. He was the popular foot ball player in high school who made a choice to leave come graduation day. Thinking he was making the right decision he quickly realized how wrong he was. I have several highlighted passages in my book that deal with Finn but I don’t want to reveal too much. You will just have to read and find out.

Em and Finn have the GREATEST best friends. Every girl needs a Harper ( I got mine) and every guy needs a Kyler. They are there to tell it like it is and pick up the pieces. They will guard your heart and soul and make you laugh like crazy. Men protect your balls around Harper, piss her off and she has some very interesting ideas on how to make you suffer.

I feel like I could never do this book justice with the review I may write. I really can’t put my finger on why I love it so much, I just do. I made the mistake of reading bits and pieces while I was working and at times I was laughing out loud and other times I was crying. Then I would message Stacy telling her what a dumbass I was for reading at work. Do your self a favor and read this book!!! Plus there will be more to the story, a little birdie told me that we may learn more about Harper and Kyler next. I can’t wait!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ever Enough.

April 4, 2013 – Started Reading