S.W.'s Reviews > Inferno

Inferno by Dan Brown

Another great read from Dan Brown. I've been a fan of Dan Brown for many years and his new book didn't disappoint.

The story was full of twists and turns that kept me guessing and changing my predictions right to the end. Many readers have commented (positively and negatively) on the amount of Italian historical content. For me, it was wonderful. It brought back many fond memories of my visits to Italy, which included many of the locations described in the story. Those memories helped paint the scene and provided some familiarity which helped me dive into the story.

Brown's obvious love of Italy, fine art and historical architecture is just as much a character as Langdon. Mix that with a multi-layered plot that has plenty of intrigue and action and you have an exciting adventure.

My bottom line: This is a great adventure that will please many Dan Brown fans.

Note: I don't claim to be a pro-reviewer, I am a reader. My reviews are based on my personal thoughts around the story that the book is trying to tell. I try to focus on the story (which is the reason I read) rather than dissect the book and pass comment on typos, writing style or structure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inferno.

Quotes S.W. Liked

Dan Brown
“I've got to stop being such a snob about leather-bound books, he reminded himself. E-books do have their moments.”
Dan Brown, Inferno